Friday, November 20, 2009

Becker Business

Grant had a little stuffed panda and made it a paper towel pillow and blanket! He sat on my bed and fed it a bottle while he watched Backyardigans. He left it in the car one night and when we got it in the morning he said, "Don't worry baby panda, Daddy is here you can be happy again!"
Trent drew a darling picture of the Bismarck Temple to put in his play house!

Blake laughs so much - - we love it!! He is so precious and happy! He loves Fruit Roll-ups!

My parents called and told the kids to watch "Merry Madagascar" on TV. (A half hour special.) After 2 sets of commercials Grant was really bugged. He said, "Why does this movie keep having interruptions?" The kids don't watch TV - - so he was super bugged!

Grant decided the panda was hungry the other day again and nursed it! I quickly got him the bottle!

Blake sings and we love it! He always says, "Do yo!" and shakes his head and dances! He chooses between milk and chocolate milk, Instant Breakfast actually!

We read Curious George Feeds the Animals and Grant very seriously said, "Mom I will never feed the animals at the zoo!" Trent said, "But the elephants were ok George fed them, they like peanuts!"

Grant told me, "Mom Blake is a kid, the baby is our new baby!"

Driving home from church Sunday the 16th I told the boys that Johnny and his girlfriend were coming over for brownies! We had never met Jen Lund. Grant said, "I love Johnny's girlfriend . . . she is hot and chunky!" Trent about died!

We draped sheets over a long table and it was Grant's house! Grant and I sat in there and ate pizza. I told him we had a birthday to go to. He was concerned I would get sick! When I had the swine flu we missed going to a party! He asked how people get sick. We started talking about germs and he said, "Oh, I bet people eat their boogies and get sick or maybe someone touches the wall and then you lick it and get sick!"

No comments:

Post a Comment