Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Swine Flu

Josh got sick Halloween night, I got sick Sunday, Nov. 1 around 4:30!

No fun!! While we have been sick, very sick, a couple funny things!

So tired of watching movies, Grant opened the front door, “Trent where are you, are you coming home? Trent’s teacher, let him out early!”

Garbage day, Grant comes running in, “Mom I have a bad story to tell you. Ok its not that bad. I saw the garbage man just come by and I looked in the backyard and there was blue garbage can and it didn’t get emptied! “ Recycling is every other week, but I love the awareness!
I asked Grant to get me a tissue please. He brought me 1 square of toilet paper! Later I asked for another, he brought me 3 squares. “Mom I brought you a bunch this time because 1 wasn’t enough!”

In the afternoon I tried to do some laundry . . . Grant “Mom thank you for sitting up and walking around.”

As I lay on the couch Grant keeps wanting to warm up on me. I dozed the other day and he was warming his hands under my shirt on my bare hot back!!

I had 6 days of fever! It was truly awful!! Blake started getting sick Saturday night, the 7th! Josh took him to Kids Care Sunday at noon! The Dr. gave him Tamiflu and I was so glad! We could not have him sick for 7 days!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry you guys got sick. It is one thing to have the kids sick, but a whole new story when YOU get sick. Hopefully little Blake gets better quickly...my kids didn't get the flu last week. They had croup YUCK I hate winter!! In the summer the kids are never sick. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, Lizzy and Parker are rolling on the ground they are laughing so hard that Trent and Grant were Mario and Luigi for Halloween. They love them! The kids screamed when they saw the mustaches!!!! SO CUTE!!!! They have been looking at the pix for 10 minutes now!

    ReplyDelete