Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Friday, October 30th

Friday morning the carpet cleaner came at 9am just as I was taking the kids to school!! The boys were in their costumes ready for the school parade!

Trent in the parade! He walked by so quickly, this is the only shot I could get!! He was the only Mario in the school!! Grant was Luigi and the kids loved it!! He was embarrassed walking into the school, so I was pleased with the reaction he got! As the kids walked by they gave him thumbs up, cheered for him and just shouted Luigi!! There was one other Luigi who passed in the parade!


Grant went to the Brockbanks and Blake and I went to Grandma Evelyn's birthday lunch at Zuppas! I was dressed as a witch! Afterward I grabbed Grant and put Blake down for a nap and headed to Trent's class party! (Cailie Ercanbrack stayed with Blake!) The kids had donuts and juice, read a story, played a game and made a scarecrow! It was very fun!! I think Grant enjoyed being there!

We missed our appt. with Dr. Duffy, due to Blake's diaper clean up after his nap! So we picked up the kids from school and headed to Grandma Evelyn's house then the Stanton's house! I knew Saturday would be crazy, so I decided to head down Friday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment