Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Stuff

Grant enjoyed playing baseball this spring on the Giants!
Love this outfit!!
Lizzy's shoes!!
Work from Trent the artist!  He loves to draw dragons!
Trent got to paint this neat solar system at Scouts!

My mom and I have been working on 72 hour kits!  Blake saw the backpacks and opened his and checked it out!  New toothbrush, flashlights, glow stick etc.  He was impressed!!  As I was taking them downstairs he asked me when do we get to use them?  I said in an emergency! I explained emergency's are fires, earthquakes, big storms etc.  The next day we were driving through the big ravine by our house and I told the boys there had been a fire!  The older 2 were nervous and wanted to know if the fire could have burned our house down?  I told them no and not to worry we were safe!  Then I could see Blake in my rear view mirror and he had a huge smile!! He said, "Mom if the house burned down we could use our 72 things!!"  One minute later he said to himself , "I can't wait for an emergency!" 
*****
Woke up this morning and the boys were busy!  I love when they play together in the summer!  They were packing their backpacks with ropes, swords, disc shooting guns, stuffed animals and walkie talkies!  They gathered pillows and blankets!  They were calling themselves "The Adventurers!"  Off to the wild, they said and went out the back door with everything in hand!  I could see them walking around the back yard and through the swings!  Lydia and I were in the basement and I could hear them in the walk-out playing in the dirt!  It was so cute!  I  could hear they were going to climb the fence . .  so Lydia  and I went out to scare them!  I peeked around the corner and they were tying their ropes to the fence!  Lydia and I pretended to be attacking bears in the wild!! We scared Grant, Trent and Blake saw us!!! I love these little adventurers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment