Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lydia

When I rock Lydia she asks me to sing "Grandma's Feather Bed." She calls it "Grandma's House." When she wants to be funny she asks me to sing Grandpa's house, or Daddy's house or Mommy's house! We laugh when I sing it!!

When she is ready for another request, she says shhhhhhh (quite intense and wet!).  Then she tells me the next song!!  Tonight she wanted to tell me something about Pablo, so she said shhhhhhh, then told me! 
When I rock her she says, "Lay you head on me!"  or "Lay you head on my head!"  She likes me to rest my cheek on her head!!! So sweet!!!
She has been wrestling and playing with Trent and Grant all night!! I love it!! They adore her and she is showing off for them!! She is so silly! She was hanging from the table, lifting her feet off the ground, and the boys loved it!! She makes silly faces and silly voices to make them laugh!! 
Lydia adds an "ee" sound to the end of things!  It took me a while to realize that Baby was Blakey!!  I thought she just wanted to call him Baby!!  Paper is papy, sucker sucky, cold is coldy, warm is warmy, hot is hotty!  When she gets out of the shower she always says, "Coldy coldy!"
I love hearing her call the boys, Tent, Gant and Baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment