Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lydia

I figured out the way Lydia talks is how Austin talked years ago!  I love it!!  Her r's are y's or an ee sound!  paper=papy or papee, hair=hay, car=caree, Parker=Parky, otter pops=otty pop, there=thay or thaee 

Lydia lays on my shoulder for a few minutes at nap time and bed time! She sat up and noticed it was wet where she was laying.  She said, "It wet on you shoulder!"  So she switched sides!  Then she realized that side was wet too!  She did not want to lay on the wet!  Too funny! She was laying in bed with me for a minute and realized the pillow was wet where she was laying.  She sat up and said, "I make that pillow wet!"  Then she tried to make wet marks all over the pillow! She was smiling . . very impressed her mouth could do that!!!

Sunday June 10th Lydia had a hard time going down for her nap! We decided no more Sunday naps! Josh and I were on the same page and both so excited to be at church as a family from now on!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment