Thursday, July 28, 2011

REESE'S


Wednesday we went to Seven Peaks with Grandma and Grandpa (in town for Johnny's baby) and the girls! Britt and the Becker's (no Verne) arrived just as we were leaving! I was sad!! After napping Lyd we headed to Paul's birthday! Izabelle and Emily came with us! (We got Burger King)


Thursday we busted it all day, errands etc. to get ready to leave! Thursday late afternoon we headed to the Reese Swim Party!! I was so excited to see the Vegas Reese's!! It has been 4 years since I have seen some of them!! They came from ID visiting Shauna!


Julie, Kim, Suz, Sandy, Sheri, Jen, Shelly, Jill

(minus Parkes, JJ & PC Reese's, Brandon)





It was hard for me to leave . . I loved being with them . . but had to get ready for our trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment