Monday, July 11, 2011

Party

We went swimming at my parent's house!! (We had KFC!) I went to get the cakes from WalMart and they did not have them!! I was upset but quickly had to pick 2 others! They gave me Blake's free!! Lydia's had a princess on top which I quickly pulled off and replaced with her cute candle!!





We had Eve, Rasmussen's, McKinney's, Ben, Mikaylee, John, Tall's, PC Reese, JJ Reese, (Simmons came by on way home from airport!)










Grab the candle!




Lydia kept looking back at Chera! It was so cute!!


Checking out the cake!


Finger in!


Believe it or not, I deleted over 100 pictures, these I have to post!!














Chera?


Grabbed a doughnut!!


Dipped the doughnut in the frosting!!














Chera?





"Where's the ice cream?" Oh yeah, mom forgot it at home in the freezer!! (it was even little cups) But we had doughnuts and mini cupcakes!!




















The end . . . off to Johnny's sink for a bath!!


No comments:

Post a Comment