Thursday, July 7, 2011

Becker Business

I had a whole page typed up of things the kids have said . . I cannot find it anywhere in this darn computer!! I am going to recap a few quick things!


So I had this whole post done and Blake deleted it!! I am incredibly frustrated!! Here goes AGAIN!!!

Blake on Johnny's toilet, "Mom this toilet is so big, if I fall in you'll have to get a new buddy!"

We have pigeons in the shed Josh is training Roxy with! Kind of grosses me out!! (Josh too) Roxy doesn't hurt them, they are just disgusting!! Josh said it will make her a smarter dog!!

Blake loves nursery!!

Lydia was crying in her crib one night, hard for a while! I went in and she had pulled up and was standing! She couldn't get down! Her first time pulling up! It broke my heart . . her just standing there!!!

Lydia spins herself in circles on her back! It is adorable! I am trying to catch it on video!!

Sunday night the big garbage can was out on the curb! I could not figure out why! Asked Josh if he took it out, nope! Dawned on me earlier I had asked Grant to take out the trash, meaning in the kitchen!! He took out the garbage . . cute guy!!

The boys changed out of their trunks into clothes, backwards hats, sunglasses, shoes and socks! I heard Grant saying as he came upstairs, "Let's go impress the ladies!" I smiled and he said, "That's what Trent told me!" Trent of course denied it (typical) but Grant said it was true! They took my exercise rubber bands and hooked them to the swing set and started doing pulling exercises!! There were a bunch of kids back there!! Later Trent told Grant they needed to continue this everyday plus run 20 minutes!

At swimming lessons (Trent Piranha, Grant Sting-ray) Trent came out laughing! He asked me if I had heard Jan Lamb yell,"Piranhas you just got schooled by a sting-ray!" (Referring to Grant's dive!) Trent, grinning ear to ear, looked at Grant and said, "You schooled us!" I explained it all to Grant!

Trent asked a friend of ours (teenage boy), "Why does your mom wear an immodest swimsuit?"

I was scooping up Roxy's poop on the lawn and asked Blake,"Who did all of this?" His response, said so seriously, "Dad pulled his pants down and pooped on the lawn!" I laughed for a half hour!!

Blake still loves the 4-wheelers and the bike trailer! Lydia loves the bike trailer too!

Wind is still making Trent nervous! We have had a lot of summer storms this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment