Saturday, June 4, 2011

Trent's Baptism

Oh, what a wonderful day!! The whole thing was incredible!! I just adore these guys!!










I pretty much dropped everything I was holding to get this picture!! I LOVED it!!!





And it didn't stop! That precious boy!!! (posing for me)






Left side.


Middle.


Right side.


Whole group.


Again, what a sweetie!


Dad's cousin Johnny T, our camera man!


Cousins, Grandma could use it for the Christmas card, but we are missing Luke!






Thanks for the scriptures!


Thanks for coming!!!


Huge blessing to have Great-Grandma Gardiner here!!


Found Luke!






Thanks for the pocket knife, which Trent could not put down the rest of the day!!














Thanks for the Scout shirt, which Trent did not take off for 7 days! Also thank you for the blanket which he sleeps with!!








Fun baptism gifts!



No comments:

Post a Comment