Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lydia's First Swim

Poor baby girl! I took the boys swimming after lessons, thinking it would be fun! Poor Lydia was so sick! She had a HOT fever! I decided to cool her off a little and try swimming! Not a fun 1st swim!! So Monday, diagnosed ear infection and needs tubes. Tuesday up all night, Wednesday fever all day! Talked to Rishelle Blanchard, probably a virus that Delany and Aniston had also!! So not just the ear infections but a virus!! (Which made sense to me because she was ok Monday Tuesday, then Tuesday night Wednesday very different story!) The child literally laid on my shoulder for 2 days straight!! I pretty much held her from Tuesday night (June 14) until her surgery June 21st!!
Look at those fever eyes!! (Being held by Uncle Johnny!!)









No comments:

Post a Comment