Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Girl

Friday the boys left for the Father and Sons! They have been looking forward to it!! They even took Roxy!! These 3 cute boys sitting in the truck! I kept saying, "Bye boys, I love you guys, have fun!" Blake kept saying, "Bye mom, I love you, I will have fun!" Trent wanted me to see what he was drawing in his new journal and Grant wanted one last hug, kiss and hold of Lydia!!

I did not get much done while they were gone because I could not put this girl down!! I kept thinking about how fast the boys have grown and it makes me want to cherish every moment!! She is a crack up in her high chair! She puts everything in her hair and is willing to drink some morning smoothie from a cup (with me holding it!) In these pictures it is peaches in her hair!! When the boys got home, Grant said, "Mom I missed you like crazy last night!" I loved it!!







No comments:

Post a Comment