Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tidbits

So I post too many pictures. Probably because I have such a hard time getting a good one. I just looked at a few other blogs and the concise is nice!! I will try!! Having a baby, I am so obsessed with each face she makes and I want to capture it!!
***
Lydia was crying yesterday in the car and Blake said, "Baby misses Daddy." Then he looked at her in his baby voice and said, "It's OK baby, Dad in Arizona." With the accent on zona. He kept saying it, I was dying!!
***
They took Josh's truck and trailer, so Ben's truck is in our garage. Blake, "What's the truck's name in our garage?" I said, "Buddy it is Ben Child's truck." Now every time we go in the garage, "Oh Mom, there is Ben Child's truck. Daddy's is in AriZONA." Blake loves trucks!!
***
Let me just say running errands with kids is soooooo hard!
***
I was putting Blake's crib back together after doing sheets and did not hear the door. Grant got a package from the porch and hurried to open it!! It was Blake's Cars watch from Kohl's for Christmas! Big warning, what you see you don't get!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment