Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Becker Business

Blake was on the phone with Grandpa John, "Thomas talk to Grandpa." He held the phone up to his Thomas the Train bouncy ball then started to laugh, "Thomas can't talk!"
***
I was washing Lydia's hair with Head and Shoulders and Blake dumped a cup of water on her head. The shampoo got in her eyes and her eye teared up. It swelled a tiny bit and totally broke my heart!! Then Blake head butted her really hard, forehead to forehead! I was ticked! Then Blake fell off my bathroom tile step by the tub onto his cheek. Later I was changing his diarrhea and wanted him straight into the shower . . . he got away and got it on my bed skirt! (Which is so fun to take off a King size bed.) That night he spilled a full glass of lemonade on my freshly mopped floor. I sent a text to Josh at school telling him "I have had it!"
***
Avery let the boys and Taylee out of her car. Grant headed into school backpack on yelled, "Bye Mom." Blake followed backpack on yelled "Bye Mom." He had a fit when I had to stop him!!
***
The Stevens are here! They arrived Tuesday night. They are staying with us while they find an apartment! The boys talked to their daughter, Sage, on the computer and loved it! Sage is 7 and moving here at Christmas. She is with her mom, Laura, right now still in AZ! I asked Grant if it will be comforting having Annette and Chris sleeping downstairs? He said he wished it was Sage! They really love her!
***
Grant has decided he is going to get a balloon, write a letter to Jesus, stick it in the balloon and let it go to heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment