Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tonsils 2

So it does get harder! Trent is still doing great . . . but medicine on an empty stomach when your throat hurts so you don't want to eat . . . is difficult. He goes up and down, lays on the couch, takes a family survey, lays on the couch, goes upstairs to build a house, lays on the couch, watches dad mow the lawn! He is eating like a trooper! Our hardest thing is telling him no to certain foods! He is not sleeping a lot which makes me wonder if the Tylenol Codeine keeps him awake instead of making him drowsy? I don't know!

So the Simmons were looking at homes on Thursday (5/13) with Josh right after Trent's surgery. Jill was worried about me and having extra kids and Jen wanted to bring Trent a Slurpee, so Jill asked Jen to take her kids home. This was incredibly upsetting to my boys, they wanted everyone to stay! When the Talls and Simmons got together they naturally wanted to go play outside! (Trent couldn't) In the morning we are babysitting Johnny B. while his mom gets a haircut. So Trent is telling me today, "I love having company. When kids are here with me I feel good. I am glad John is coming. I think he likes me enough to sit and watch a movie with me on the couch, plus he likes Star Wars movies too. I liked having Lizzy and Parker watch a movie with me. They sat right by me. I enjoyed having Braedon and Ethan here too, they were just feeling so wild and free!"

Friday (5/14) Grant went to play at TJ's house. After a while Trent could not take it anymore and called and asked him to come home! Grant's response was "Sure," he was at the garage 2 minutes later! Anything for Trent!

No comments:

Post a Comment