Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Funny Guys

At the Tall's birthday party Trent told me he was feeling a little jealous. Grant heard and told me he was feeling a little bit nauseous. (trying to say jealous) A couple days later Grant wanted to tell me he was jealous again and said he was feeling unconscious! I was cracking up!

We now realize that Blake thinks all hurts are trailers! We have thought it was so cute that he constantly talks about his hurt knees from the trailer! The other day he pointed to my cold sores on my lip and said, "Hurt, Rairer!"

Blake is obsessed with Motorcycles! Any motorcycle, dirt bike or anything he sees, on the road, on a trailer anywhere he yells out, "Cycle!!" We love it!!

Josh's cousin Kim is making a "love quilt" for Grandma Stanton to have during chemo! I purchased 3 squares for our family to do! Trent was just not up to doing it, but I had to get them mailed back to Kim. I convinced them to come to the table and do it for me. I wrote, "Blake loves Grandma" on a square then started doing something else in the kitchen. The boys were cracking up. Grant said, "We did a joke on the square." Come to find out Trent wrote on Blake's square, "PS - a gok (joke) he doesn't even know you." So honestly, it is so rude but very funny, I could not stop laughing. I was also ticked because the square was ruined. Funnier then that, Josh thought we should mail it anyway because they are just kids! I am still laughing . . . I don't know why it strikes me as so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment