Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts



Trent gave me a yellow flower in a pot he painted at school. He made a card: "Der Mom You or nis becas you nevr lev me and you olwas fed me and I love you. Love Trent Becker" Then his teacher had them fill out an All About Mom paper.
My mom's . . .
name is - Joole.
is - 33 years old.
is - 100 inches tall.
favorite food is - chiken.
favorite color is - pink.
favorite game is - playing with us.
loves to cook - fod - for my family.
In her free time mom loves to - wach movies with us.
My mom love to spend time with me, especially when we - wach mooves.
M mom is special because - she is nis.
Grant gave me a red flower and neat card he made at school! He even went into the backyard and planted it for me! Trent took the pot outside to be by Grant's flower!

No comments:

Post a Comment