Monday, October 6, 2014

Theodore

Sunday night Josh found puppies online for a great price! He has been searching for puppies constantly! The thought of a dog made me so nervous I felt sick!  We had been discussing everything a dog does for kids!  A neighbor of ours said, "Having a dog when you are a kid is different than having a dog as an adult!" This rang true to me and I knew I needed to put the kids first!  We drove about an hour and 45 minutes to meet Paula! It took a few minutes to pick which dog! Lydia whispered in my ear, "Can we take one home?" We had not told her where we were going! We could tell she was excited!  Josh spotted that this little guy was not barking as much as the rest! We picked this little Morkie! 
The folks we bought him from!  

In the car driving home!


Josh and Lydia went to Pet Smart to get food and dishes! We wanted Lydia out of the house until Trent got home! We did not want the surprise ruined! When Grant and Blake got home they saw a bowl of water by the back door! They ran into the backyard to see if we had a dog! I said, "Oh sorry, Justin and Nicole were here today with their dogs!" It was the same bowl we let Justin and Nicole use for their dogs when they came over once! Wish I moved the bowl!  Tried to get the boys homework done! We went to get Trent! Meanwhile Lydia and Josh put Theo in a big cardboard box in the family room! I ran into the house so I could video! Blake was the first one in, saw him and yelled for the boys! They were all thrilled!!! It was so neat!!!

Lydia was very upset the boys were holding "her" dog!








Blake made this cute monkey mask at school!
 Theo cried a bit the first night! Not as bad as I expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment