Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Becker Business

Lydia made this on my phone and I love it!

This one too!

Lydia was making a video for Luke here because she was cracking up at the picture below of  Luke in her Pablo costume!


Blake sent this to Austin, and after reading I am sorry I have bad writing, Austin immediately took out a pen and wrote "false!" So cute!

Someone!

Grant


Trent's Band prizes for sales!!  

5 pounds!!!

***We carved pumpkins! Little did we know they would rot in 2 days and be moldy almost un-liftable in 6!!  Funny!

***One morning Grant and Blake were saying a nursery rhyme and I finished it! They were shocked! Blake asked how I knew it! I told him everyone knew it, my mom taught me, and I said it to him as a baby! He looked at me and said, "So Grandma taught you then she told the whole world?"

***Lydia and I were talking about Abraham Lincoln and how he lived a long long time ago, no one from that time is alive now! I was explaining that we were in heaven then and they are in heaven now! She wanted to know how Jesus controls us! She asked, "Does Jesus have a remote control for us mom?" I told her no that our brains control our bodies! She kept robot dancing and saying, "look what my brain is telling my body to do!" It was so funny!!!

***The other morning Theo was really hyper! Lydia said, "Theo needs a swing set to get his energy out mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment