Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween

Once we got Blake and Dad off on the field trip and Trent to school, we were late to the Princess Class at the YMCA! (Although Lydia had been sick all day Thursday, so I wanted to make sure she was up for it!) We hit the end!!

We ran to the store, cleaned up the house, and made Sugar Cookies! (Something I never do because I hate the mess! Lydia has wanted to for so long I decided it was time!)  I made the cookies that would go to parties with us, then I let Blake and Lydia at it!! They had so much fun!!




We frosted the cookies! We have been waiting since May for an Etsy Elsa dress! It has been promised 3 or 4 times! It was supposed to arrive at noon on Halloween! We had to be to the Afflitos (took Frog Eye and cookies) at 5:30! Lydia was in tears, did not want to be Barbie or Cinderella, wanted Elsa! I called Josh, he ran to WalMart! Meanwhile Trent turned Cinderella into Elsa! It was sweet! Then we got the call from Dad WalMart had her size!!  Mr. Jim saw Josh there and could not believe he was buying a costume at 5:30 on Halloween! (Lydia loved being Princess Barbie at the ward party so I thought we were fine!) I dropped the boys off at the Afflitos with my salad! Dad and I dressed Lydia, quick braid and we were off! She really wanted us to be Snow White and Prince Charming! So we did! After hot dogs Trent and Grant took off with Owen and a group! Josh took Blake and Lyd and I ran the car home, passed out some candy and met Josh, Lyd and Blake at the Browns! The party was over, but we still took our cookies! It was fun to visit! Trent and Grant showed up and took Blake and Lydia trick or treating on our street a little more! We all went home and the kids were spent! We left them to watch TV and sort while we ran to the Forts! 

Minion, Ranger, Lionel Messi, Elsa





Coach Dan at the Fort's house!

Trent's candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment