Saturday, September 27, 2014

Tidbits

*** In Primary on Sunday they told me Lydia had a great answer! I asked her what it was! She said, "They asked, how can you be honest? I said say the truth!" I asked her how she knew that! She said, "I just thinked it then said it!"

***I took Blake to the bathroom at Chick-Fil-A on an early out day! We were with the Bowman's, Melanson's and Benefield's! He asked, "Why do girls poop 3 times a year and boys poop everyday?"

***Our Stake Center is over a half hour away! I rode with Justin and Nicole to get me Temple Recommend last Wednesday! Josh went to Pack Meeting with the kids and Trent had scouts at 7! He will go this upcoming week!

***I was grabbing Trent's old shoes off the back porch for a friend of Grant's to wear, Langston! I reached in without thinking to make sure they were clean and something moved! I freaked but held them because I was in the house and didn't' want a creature in the house! Then I felt a little weight in the toe of the shoe!  When I got outside I dropped them, then carefully turned it upside down and tapped! A lizard came running out! I screamed! Seems so silly but the whole thing got my heart pumping but good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment