Thursday, September 11, 2014

9-11

***Josh is in Utah! Flew out Tuesday, home Saturday! It is my Dad's birthday so Josh saw everyone at Bonzai for a half hour!!

***It is impossible to brush Blake's teeth! He laughs his head off and says it tickles!  

***Our lawn has some horrible weeds growing in it! They grow fast and they are tall!!  It is so hot they say you can't treat it till it cools off a little! We can only water once a week! Our mow strip was getting tall! I didn't want the neighbors to be upset or the HOA! It is crazy with Josh gone! I sent Trent out and he couldn't start the new mower! It needed gas! We had trouble opening the new gas can! Then it was dark! The mower fell off the curb and he came in and said he couldn't see and it sparked! We couldn't go another day with these insane weeds, so I got a big flashlight and shined it for him! He was so embarrassed, I was a little too! Then we saw Mr. Wade across the street! I told Trent we just had to laugh!  Truly it was so funny!! 

***Driving Trent to school today (9-12)  Lydia deleted all the videos on my phone! (her funny songs and dances, interviewing the kids moving to TX etc) It took me a good half hour to not want to cry!!  I still kind of want to a little!!

***Joelle Afflitto sent me a text, "Hey, just wanted to let you in on a secret. Elise tells me all the girls in grants class have a crush on him! He must be pretty charming :-)"


*** Blake came in last night after brushing his teeth in the bathroom and said, "I look like Erin mom, remember the one in the basement who plays basketball!" He totally did too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment