Thursday, September 18, 2014

Becker Business

***We picked up Josh from the airport in the pouring rain (9-13)!! It was wonderful, but the freeway had horrible standing puddles! Scary!  We thought for sure Grant's game would be canceled!! Nope! He played in the mud and rain!  It was fun! I drove kids back and forth to the Chick-Fil-A bathroom!

***Trent was asked to the Middle School dance by a girl and his response was "No thanks, I'm 11!" Then one of his friend's mom was telling me about him being asked and her son got very embarrassed, like she was not supposed to be talking about it! Funny, I blew it off earlier but then realized he was really asked!

***Lydia had the I-pad the other day and was sitting on the floor while I did my make-up and said, "Mom, I am just chillaxing on your leg!"

***Lydia said, "Let's go to the backyard yo!" I laughed and asked if she liked that word! She told me everyone says it! I listened harder when she said it again, she was saying ya'll!  Haha!!

***Lydia said, "Mom you look hideous!"  I looked shocked and she said, "What does hideous mean?"

***We started Do dots Tuesday! Today, 9-18, the kids were up on their own and made their beds!!! I was THRILLED!!!!

***Grant prefers to walk to school alone! Or have us just go to the cross walk!  He told me it is kind of embarrassing having a mom and a baby carriage! HaHa!!  I bought an umbrella stroller because Lydia could not keep up with us walking to school!  i was carrying her and sweating my brains out in this humidity!!  Looks like we won't be walking everyday!!  Blake likes it though, so we try to meet at the cross walk and drop them their too!!  He said he is ok going with Grant from that point!

No comments:

Post a Comment