Friday, June 6, 2014

Texas

Josh sent me this picture from Austin and said he had just finished dinner!!  Oh, I love it!!  Beautiful!!  The Hula Hut!
 We were talking Wednesday night, it was so hard and stressful to chose a house together over the phone I flew out Thursday morning! Joslyn took the kids at 7:30am till 3 when Jill picked them up! I took Trent to Jill's at 7:40am and she took him to Lone Peak Basketball Camp at 10:15am! Joslyn picked him up at 1!  Jill and the kids headed to my folk's house to swim! They slept there!
Jakobi sent these pictures to me!









Josh picked me, with a sandwich, he didn't want me to make a decision on an empty stomach!! We saw the Mayfield house then Crystal Falls! We needed to sign on Crystal Falls right then! It was hard!!! Both so neat!!  We decided Crystal Falls! We drove around a bit, went to the Hula Hut and drove around a little more!  HUGE spiders in TX!!
 I was shocked at how BIG this elementary school is! Then I saw the Middle School, where Trent will go!  Shocked again! Middle School? I was planning on 6th grade at the elementary!!  
 Little Minnie buddies swimming!!  
Josh's 6am flight home was canceled at 10:30pm! He still had to get up at 4:30, TX time, and take me to the airport for my 6:30am flight! After that his flight was canceled or delayed 3 more times! CRAZY!!  He ended up with 6  missionaries returning home from Uruguay! I arrived at 11:20, hit Pizza Pie Cafe with Grandma and the kids! We picked Josh up at 3:15!  

No comments:

Post a Comment