Saturday, June 28, 2014

EQ Carnival

The Elder's Quorum Carnival was in the Herbert's backyard! We had hot dogs and hamburgers! Blake wanted a fish sooooo bad! Ashley gave him one! 
Lydia got a flamingo like on her shirt!! 

 Blake was in a raffle where 5 were selected, 3 eliminated, down to Blake and Kali Forbush! Blake won the ball and Kali won the big dog! (I think Blake wanted the big dog, but we were great with the ball:-)
 Kali and the dog!
 Then I won the jelly belly estimating contest!! YEAH!!  1,600  After making my guess I asked Rob Long what his guess was, he said 500! I thought, I am way or I'll win!!


 Cambri, Leah Anderson, Lyd, Jakobi


 Jeremiah, Kenny, Josh, Jesse
Before the Lego Movie started Blake was exhausted and melting down! He desperately wanted to go home and feed his fish! (Josh had walked it home earlier, purchased plane tickets for the moving crew's return, and came back! Crew: Josh, Ben Child, Ben Becker, Verne) When we walked in the door, Josh had put the fish bag in a mug! I don't know if it overflowed or if he jumped, but the fish was dead on the counter! As fast as I could I picked it up and plopped it in the water hoping it would swim!!  Blake had a FIT!!  I got him to bed as quickly as I could!!  The next morning he teared up again and said it was awful to see him dead on the counter and he wondered if there was any blood!!  Maybe we should get Blake a fish for his birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment