Monday, June 2, 2014

AHHHHHH

Josh flew to Texas last night! Today I am overwhelmed and tired! The kids are home and I am not sure which direction to go!!  I have a million plans in my head for the move! I decided I would update the blog because that makes me feel good and move on from there (sweep and have the boys mow the lawn!) As I am focused on the beauty of Grandpa Stanton's program I am scanning, I turn around and see this! Lydia standing in a bowl of water with things gathered from all around the house surrounding her! I wanted to cry or yell! So I chose to take a picture! 
We got a towel and I wanted her to clean it up, then she started combing her hair and collecting the boys trash! 
She is soaked and I finally laughed!!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that life? So many moments that you don't know if you should laugh or cry. Luckily it's also filled with moments of sweetness and calm. I know it's not a good habit but put on a good show for the kids and get a couple things done it will help get the ball rolling then it's easier to keep going!!! How can I help with the kids or house? Call me.

    ReplyDelete