Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunday

I had to speak in church today! Brad texted me Thursday to ask! I was nervous but glad to have a chance to express some feelings before moving!  I spoke on agency with Aaron Garside, Ro, Anna Olsen and Josh Brown!  I talked about Heavenly Father giving us this great gift and loving us so much he wants to help us use it to its fullest potential, to reach exaltation!  I used my Arrow Bear story and collect phone calls to my dad!!  When I sat down Josh Brown told me that I used all of his material, especially Arrow Bear!  HaHa!! 
***
After church we headed to Max and Cole's ordination then to their house for BBQ pork! The men helped the Rasmussen's move their piano to Eve's and Beckee and I headed to my house!  
***
Lydia told my mom that she is tan because she drinks chocolate milk! HaHa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment