Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day! Grant got up at 3am he was so excited to see the gold coin trail!  We got some glow sticks, water balloons, sour punch and mints! My phone camera is terrible!  

I was hurrying to get showered and get Lyd showered, so Grant pulled out the green German Pancakes for me! I kept yelling, "Keep eating I want a picture!" So Grant took some shots for me!  
 Another Grant shot!
 My shot, but my darn phone camera!  
 The leprechauns tinkled in our toilets! But we have one toilet that runs at night, so it was gone in the morning, much to Blake's dismay!  But there were others thank goodness!  We had hot dogs for dinner with green buns, jello (Blake's request) and chips!  Grant and I made cookies with green chips (we separated the Christmas chocolate chip pack into red and green/brown -- with no kitchen at Christmas I was unable to make cookies!) He loved them, but I realized we were using cannery flour that was funny!  Dumped that and we will get new flour from Costco! We need to make cookies again soon with new flour!  

No comments:

Post a Comment