Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Becker Business

***There were some lay-offs at Josh's work Thursday, Feb. 20th, right before the Cheesecake Factory/hotel prize from Richmond!  Josh was very upset!!  Well, looks like Matt is coming back today!  (Josh's favorite guy!) Hooray!!
***I am loving the Lehi Library! So is Blake!!  I am finding books for Trent! I put things on hold and they file them on a shelf and I just pick them up!! It is awesome!!!
***March 1, Josh started tiling the back splash!! YEAH!!!
***March 2nd, Grandpa Stanton's 84th birthday he looked so much better!!  We stayed short because he was tired!!  Lots of birthday visitor's!!  
***Lydia dances for Josh and me!!  On the bed, on the floor, on the chair! She is a dancer! I love it!!  She narrates her dances too, "And I fall into the pillows!"  We love it!!
***Josh and Trent went to Clear Creek Feb. 25-26!!  They had a great time!
***While they were at Clear Creek Lydia and I were driving to drop some things off at Josh's work! She said, "We are alone mom!" I said, "It is kind of fun, huh Lydia, just you and me!" She said, "No, I miss Trent and I miss Grant and I miss Blake! Let's pick them up!"
***Lydia wanted me to say a password to get past her legs on Grant's bed! I guessed and guessed and finally said, "Trent is awesome!" That was right!  I cracked up!!!  That has always been Trent's password! I guess Lydia listens!  She made Grant and his friend say a password to get past her feet in the car, it was "Trent is awesome!"  Too funny!!
***I kept asking the boys if they wanted cinnamon toast and I would hear a little "crunch!" Every time Lydia was around and I would ask about cinnamon toast, there would be a little "crunch!" She LOVES Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, so to her that is the only cinnamon toast!
***Trent was working on a book report and needed a rock. I said, "So you need a rock . . . " Then a little voice, "paper, scissors, shoot!" It was Lydia completing my sentence!!
***Jana Herbert let Lydia take home a nightgown after watching her while we were at the Blue and Gold dinner! At home Lydia put it on, twirled around and said, "Mom what do you think?" (She said it in a very serious voice!) I told her I loved it! Grant asked how long she got to keep it! She responded, "Forever!" But Jana had just been  imitating the way Lyd talks when I picked her up, mostly her R's, so when she said forever, pretty much putting an A on the end instead of an R, I LOVED IT and laughed!!
***During family prayer Lydia was sitting on my lap in a swimsuit! I kissed her shoulder and she whispered in my ear, "I love you too!"
***I was laying in the middle of Lydia of Blake! Lydia said she loved me, so I said, "I love you Lydia, and I love Blake and Trent and Grant!" Then Lydia yelled, "Trent mom loves you, Grant mom loves you, Blake mom loves you, me mom loves me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment