Saturday, March 15, 2014

Becker Gals

Britt set up for the Becker gals to go to Park City over night! We stayed at the Best Western where I stayed as an intern with Alpine Elementary! I met Eve, Britt and Chels at the Traverse Mountain Outlets Friday around 5:30! We did a little shopping and headed to Park City! We ate dinner at the Baja Cantina!  Beckee met us back at the hotel! It was cold and snowing lightly! We rented Austinland but didn't start it until 12:30am (I think it was!)
The next morning we ate breakfast at Kneaders and shopped at the Outlets!  I got home about 4:45pm Saturday! Josh had picked up my green buns from the Lehi Bakery, ran errands with the kids, cleaned the church, helped coach 2 indoor soccer games for Grant and had everyone in the car! We took the kids to Miss Tanya's Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Party! Ben and Beckee's kids came too!  (First I held Blake for a minute b/c he was in need!!) We went with Ben and Beckee to TX Roadhouse and Need for Speed!! VERY FUN!!



No comments:

Post a Comment