Friday, March 14, 2014

Becker Business

**Lydia saw how much I lost in the shower one day!  The next day she heard me saying that I needed to shower and get ready before we could go! She said, "You shouldn't shower anymore mommy because all of your hair is coming out!"
**Lydia was playing in my bathroom while I was getting ready! She was talking and I was answering! She told me not to talk, she was talking to the "fake mommy!" Then she was playing again and said, "Well are ready to go, get the phone fake mommy. Mom don't say, 'I'm ready sweetheart' I am not talking to you!" The way she plays and talks to herself is hilarious!! I love it!!!
**Today when I took Blake, Lily and Cooper to school Lily closed her thumb in the door! It was horrible!  After they got out (Lily is ALWAYS the one to close the door) I looked in the mirror and had something in my eye, heard a scream, saw Lily in my mirror, checked to make I was in park, hit unlock, jumped in back and I am not sure if I opened the door or Cooper or Blake! She was hurt! Screaming in pain! I looked at it and almost died! I was squished! I told the boys to head in and got Lily back in the car! I called Laura and said we are coming back and we need ice! I tried to rub her leg and hair at the stop sign! Lydia and I were both telling her how brave she was being! She was screaming, and after seeing the thumb I couldn't imagine how bad it hurt! I was fighting the tears but they came! Pulled up to Laura's and now it was bleeding! Laura put a wash rag and ice on it! I couldn't stop crying at home so I called Josh!  I felt terrible this little gal was hurt!  Later Lily's mom sent me the sweetest text thanking me for caring! I called her and they had gone to the ER! We all thought it was broken, but after seeing an orthopedic doc, turns out is wasn't! A few days later we took Lily some treats!
**Blake told me he loves his name! He loves that the first and last both start with B! He got the biggest smile and said, "It just makes me so happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment