Friday, August 17, 2012

Ward Camp Out

We arrived at the Ward Camp-Out around 7:15pm! We ate McDonalds and Arby's on our way down!   It was in Fairview!  The boys loved the slide in the pool!  Anyone in a swim diaper could not get in the pool, so Lydia and Izzy (Welton's granddaughter) swam in a little pool! 
 We watched Facing the Giants on the lawn!  Something big was on my arm, I flicked it off, then brushed it off the sheet I was sitting on! It was very dark and I am not sure what it was, really grossed me out!!  I sat with the kids on a sheet.  Everyone was eating popcorn, candy, and chips!  The sheet was very dirty, I could not wait to stand up and clean it all up!  Blake fell asleep during the movie.  Josh needed to blow up the air mattress, so he set Blake on a 4-wheeler.  Later when Blake saw the picture on my phone he was excited!!  The child loves 4-wheelers!!  He cried on the way home when we dropped the little wheeler off to be serviced!!

People took rides all morning on the 4-wheelers and we headed home!

No comments:

Post a Comment