Monday, August 27, 2012

Good Day

Today was just a good day!  As always I was in a hurry!  There were some errands I needed to run and both boys wanted a home lunch!  I called the school and it was Popcorn Chicken!  Yeah, they will both eat it, that saved me time! 

I got dressed and Blake loved my shirt and said, "Are you wearing it with those jeans?  Very cute mom!" 

I am married to a hard working stud!!

I was on the phone, go outside, Blake and Lydia were sitting so cute together on the deck!  Blake had my I-pod!!  He was so excited!! Lydia was asking for Gummy bears for some reason!  Maybe she had seen the vitamins!  I said, "I actually have some Gummy Bears!"   Blake asked why.  I said, "To potty train Lydia with!"  He looked confused and said, "Why because Gummy Bears can poop?" 


We tried to run to Smiths!  Felt more like crawling because the kids wanted these little carts!  I stopped and thought how grateful I am to have these critters and how sweet they are!  I wanted to remember how cute they are pushing carts!  Someday they will be grown and those little carts will make me sad (instead of irritated!) I love my helpers!!  (Even when it takes us 4x's as long to do anything!) 


It was early out day!  Trent came home with this sweet note from a kid in his class!  Made me happy!!  Grant plays with anyone and everyone at recess . . that also makes me happy!  He loves to eat fast and look for Trent or Trent's friends!  He also loves to talk about where to meet Trent after school!  It is so cute!  (Trent actually kind of tired and frustrated one night said, "Mom all Grant ever wants to talk to me about is where we should meet at school!") Grant likes 1st graders, 2nd graders, 3rd graders and 4th graders!  He can hold his own with all of them too!! 
 

The boys got to shoot hoops with Kade for over an hour and a half!

They walked home and we headed to the McAtees for a BBQ!  Dad met us there to finish the deck!  We even did smores over a fire, too much fun to be a school night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment