Monday, May 21, 2012

Veins

I went in to have my reflux taken care of! I had a picture right after the procedure but somehow deleted it!  I took a Valium an hour before and another had to go under my tongue when I got there!  YUCK!!!  I didn't feel like they worked at all!!  I was excited it was all done in the office; then they started bringing equipment in and machines, cleaned my leg, opened lots of tubing and got in their garb (hats, front covers, gloves etc) and I thought, "too much stuff to keep me at ease!!" Lots of stinging, poking, pulling, pushing etc.  All in all it was better than I expected!!  My mom was with the kids and spent the night! The kids loved it!!  She played and played!  2 nights later they asked me to do my other leg soon!!!
They wrapped me quite tight and thick!! It helped!!  Wednesday morning when it all came off I did not want to be bumped!!  Put the compression hose on to feel more secure!  Grant snapped these pictures!


,
I am writing this on May 31st, so a week and a half later!  Now the upper thight is quite sore where he entered and where he closed those refluxing veins!! 


A note I found in the garage from Trent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment