Sunday, May 27, 2012

Memeorial Weekend

Heading to the cabin Saturday we hit a deer! Josh saw it coming and told me to look!  My first thought, thank goodness we are in the truck!!  We had the big enclosed, taking the Ranger up for my folks, so Josh couldn't really swerve!!  I yelled, hit it, because I was concerned about us being safe!  I figured the truck could handle it, don't brake or swerve too much and hurt us!!  Our front right tire hit it!  There was a little fur on the side of the truck!  It upset Trent and Josh!  Jocelyn and Nick helped Josh pull it out of the road!!  I had to post this because it was important to the kids! 
Look at those balancing cans!!
Bowen, Owen, Trent, Thomas, Mikaylee, John, Grant, Olivia
Monday morning we headed to the cemetery in Park City then to the Park for lunch!!  And to freeze!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment