Friday, March 2, 2012

They say . . .

Lydia did not want her hair done! I asked her to please sit down and let me finish! She smiled, sat in front of me and held still!! I almost died, she is calm and wants to please!!! Something I am not use to!!
***
We were at McDonald's and saw Lydia trying to put on some one's sparkly pink Dora shoe! I was cracking up! Her shoes were on, but she likes sparkles!!
***
Last night Trent was going through some of his special things deciding what needed to be thrown away!! Lydia got a hold of his Boy Scout belt loops and was trying to put them on her waist line! Trent hooked one to her belt loop and she was thrilled!! So funny!
***
Grandma Gayle let Blake bring home Clifford the Big Red Dog!! Our morning: I was referring to him as Clifford and Blake said, "Mom it is Cwiffer the dog!" Then he took Clifford for a ride on his blow up dinosaur! Clifford loved it but was hungry! He also broke his leg! Then Blake took Clifford into the shower (no running water) to clean him up!! Blake announced to me "Cwiffer is a Ute fan like me, that is why he is RED!"
***
Trent and Grant got to sleep over at Grandma Evelyn's house with John and the Johnson 3!! They went to a play and had a blast!! Blake and Lydia and I were going to pick them up! I had a ponytail, I never have ponytails!!! Blake said, "Mom what is behind you?" I asked, "Is there something on my back?" Blake, "No your hair!" Me "Oh a rubber band! I know it looks funny!" Blake "No it's cute mom!"
***
Miss Tanya texted me from Blake's preschool, "Blake just said as he is beading noodles on a string, 'way to go Miss Tanya! You are so cool! This is fun!"
***
Lydia was stuffy and doing big wet sneezes!! Blake, Lydia and I were sitting on my bed, Josh got up and Blake said, "I think Dad woked up because Lydia's boogies are so loud!"
***
Months ago I was changing Lydia's diaper! Trent wanted to know what she had instead of a boy part! I said it was a girl part! He kept asking what it was called! I know we are suppose to be honest with kids and open, so I said, "Buddy I am going to teach you a science word that is private! You don't say it in front of people! Lydia tinkles from her urethra." Just the other day I was changing her again and Blake said, "Look at Lydia's penis." Trent corrected him and said, "Blake girls don't have penis's, it is a private word. It is a Uranus." A couple days before Trent had brought home a miniature solar system!! Very funny!
***
I went to a CPR class at Laura Turner's house! My mom, Jen, Jill, Jenny Lund, and Josh came too! The teacher was saying that we are a key part in saving some one's life but it is like a chain! The last link is the paramedic!! In essence you save the life but get no credit. Then I said softly "Unless you follow the ambulance!" Jill and I could not stop laughing for 20 minutes! It was awful!! I was trying so hard to stop! I could not look at her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment