Saturday, March 3, 2012

Car Show

We met Grandpa John at the Southtowne Expo Center for the CAR SHOW!! My dad had his new Speed 33 in the show!! I meant to get a picture of the kids, Grandpa and the Speed33 darn it!! We had a great time!! Grandpa bought a huge map of the US made out of license plates that I showed him! It is awesome!!!! Grant desperately wanted to buy a smaller version, printed, not real plates! We did not want him to spend his money!! The "map making welder man" gave it to Grant and me! He said in his thick accent pointing to my dad and the kids, that I had a nice family!! We thanked him and thanked him and told Grant that every now and again neat things happen when you control yourself!! (He was trying so hard and doing a great job!)





During the car show Trent turned to me and asked, "How do you think the Norwex would look if we wiped this whole floor?"

No comments:

Post a Comment