Monday, March 5, 2012

Horses

On our way home tonight the kids and I stopped to get Joslyn's mail! As I pulled away I saw horses trotting by! I stopped and looked, no rider, no rider, no rider, no one in the rear!! Just the 3 trotting down 1450 East! I flipped around and followed them! I shined my lights on them just outside the neighborhood on 104 North so no one would hit them! We followed them into the gully and back out! Two men saw them and I was hoping they would call someone . . . I was driving and trying to google the police dept. number!! The horses headed back down 1450 East! By Ro's house I stopped and talked to Lance Lemon, who was charting a boy scout course with a head flashlight and his son! The police showed up and Josh pulled into the neighborhood too!! He thought he might know who they belonged to!! He also told the police there were 2 mules and a horse!! The polices' response, "May as well be an elk for all we know about horses!!" Josh got them home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment