Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Funny Guys

Lydia and I went to Pioneer Party and she stood at the top of the ramp and would not come to me! I could not figure out why! Then she sat down and bum scooted down the ramp!! I laughed!! She has done it twice in parking lots with Josh too!! He said she was funny about painted lines too!! Is she having depth perception problems?
***
Lydia was laying in between Josh and me and said, "guck guck!" She was stuck!!
***
Once Grant lost his first tooth, he knew he was onto a good thing! He wiggled hard and pulled out his second tooth March 12! He came into my room about 6am and said she hadn't come! I told him it was still dark and went to get a drink! When I came back in he said, "I think the tooth fairy just landed on the carpet!!" He pulled his 3rd tooth out March 18! If there is any wiggle in a tooth of Grant's, it is coming out!!
***
Grant went in to get Lydia one morning and came back and said, "Mom when I went in to get Lydia and she said, (using a small voice now) 'I want mommy' it was adorable!"
***
Grandma and Grandpa took the 2 big boys to a Jazz game on March 15! They LOVED it!!! Absolutely loved it!! The next morning Grant came into my room at 6am and told me all about it in detail! He was standing on the bed very passionate explaining plays and acting them out!!
***
All of us were laying in my bed early one morning and Blake said, "Mom we have lots of boys," left leg pointing "This one's Trent," and right leg pointing, "This one's Grant!"
***
Grant wanted to lay on the edge of my bed and I said no, I didn't want him to fall! He said, "For 8,000 years I have been on the edge of beds, well as long as I've been living!"

No comments:

Post a Comment