Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We Love Them

Trent brought the table down from the bonus room so they could draw!





The boys say, "Lydia are you cute?" She says, "No." They say, "Yes you are?" She laughs and laughs!!
***
Blake:
Driving in the car, "Lydia you are so pretty!"
***
Standing worried in the tub, "Mom tinkle goed (went) in the bath, it was from me!"
***
He was struggling in the bathroom and I got out the box of suppositories which had a penguin on the front. I told him we needed to use one. "Are you penguin after?"
***
I told him idiot was a bad word and he could not say it! "What I meant to say is Grant is a midiot!"
***
Singing in the shower, "I am a child of God and Jesus has sent me to my mom, she picked up from school one day and Lydia had to take a nap, I like to play."
***
Driving in the car just the 2 of us I said something was making my toe itch! Blake said, "I rub it for you mom!" I said, "What if there is a bug in my shoe?" He said, "I will smash it for you mom!"
***
Every time he goes to the bathroom, "I am just tinkling mom so I won't get sick!"
***
Whatever he does, "That was my choice!"
***
"I am good boy huh mom, because I throw my trash in the garbage can!"
***
Blake is so funny with Lydia! If I ask for someone to share a fruitsnack, "I will mom because I love her so much!" If he does a trick, "That was awesome, huh mom, that was awesome!" I tell him it was. "Fanks!" (thanks)
***
Blake will do something and tell me, "I did that to help Lydia!"
***
I tell Blake he is cute and he gets mad! "Mom I am awesome!"
***
I LOVE LOVE LOVE talking with him!!
***
Lydia:
She sings and sings and sings!! I sing to her at night then she sings to me!! In the car she sings her little heart out! We love it!!
***
Lydia hugs so sweetly! When I am holding her and say I love you she gives me a HUGE HUG!!
***
When the boys are laughing at a movie or something else, Lydia tries so hard to laugh! She fake laughs and I LOVE it!!
***
I love this imitating stage! The boys have been making LOTS of paper dragons, Trent started it! They cut out the body, head, wings, feet and tape it all together and fly them around the house! The other morning Lydia pulled up to the fire place and picked up a dragon and flew it above her head!! SO CUTE!!!! She pretended with bowls to eat and drink the other day!
***
Trent and Grant:
They are both playing JR. Jazz and loving it! We are also loving the Magic Treehouse books!! Grant has incredible comprehension! They love to be read to! They are sleeping on Blake's floor! It is fun to have them all in the same room!! They are becoming fantastic workers!! They bring the garbage cans in right when I ask! They share jobs very cutely!! "You do the dishwasher and I will hurry and do the dog's kennel!" "You put away my clean clothes and I will hurry and do the trash!" Grant loves going to his Primary Class! He is also amazing with Lydia!! Trent is so creative and keeps everyone cutting and taping! Trent is an amazing artist! The child draws all the time!! They both LOVE cold cereal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment