Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Funny kids

"All right my little cuties," I said to Trent and Grant in the family room. Blake came running down the hall towards me, "Mom your little cutie is right here!"
***
Lydia loves to have her arms and back tickled! At night when we are rocking her she will get us to unzip her jammies to tickle her back or push up her sleeves to do her arms! It is so cute!!
***
Lydia gave Blake a big kiss! Blake said, "I love Lydia kisses. But her wet kisses I didn't like. I like dry kisses!"
***
Blake drank some milk, "Mom I droke the whole thing!"
***
I had a heavy box of files sitting at the top of the stairs! I asked Lydia to help me take it downstairs! She immediately started pushing and making grunting noises!!!
***
Sitting on my bed Trent was softly burping Lydia. "Mom is this how we burped her when she was little?" Talking to her I said, "Yes we did burp you when you were little!" She did a big fake burp and Trent and I laughed and laughed!!!
***
Someone was talking about Thomas the Train and Lydia crawled over to Blake and pointed to his Thomas shirt! Very cute!
***
Now adjusted to the cast Lydia started walking Saturday, January 28, 2012!!!! YEAH!!!! She is a "WALKER" now!!!!
***
Blake said, "Mom next Christmas can I get a pair of shoes?" You bet Blake!!!! "Basketball shoes?"
***
Blake said, "I'm pushing Lydia in the laundry basket and she's doing little poppa-wheelies!! I'm pushing her because she is so cute!"
***
January 15 she walked couch to couch!! Broke her wrist and stopped!
***
Blake and I were listening to Josh on a very intense phone call! He was explaining if this guy did not bend it was not worth it to him and he was out of the game - - done!! He got off the phone and Blake said,"Dad, why are you crying?" Josh said, "Blake I am not crying!" Josh left the room! Blake, "Mom I think Dad was crying because he was out of the game!"
***
Grant sometimes calls Lydia sweetheart! So cute!
***
The boys are loving basketball!!! It is all they want to do!!! And at night we crank through the Magic Tree house Books!!!
****
Josh had to move out of his office for a few months because it is tax season for Larry Cox and he needs the space!! That was the original plan!!

1 comment:

  1. Such funny kids! Sorry to hear about Lydia's wrist...hope she is doing well now! Poor thing! Your little guys are SO handsome!!

    ReplyDelete