Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dr. Duffy

Tuesday morning we headed to see Dr. Duffy, still worried I was overreacting!! We did an X-ray! I had to hold her arm down really hard, I felt bad, she cried!!! Broken wrist!! Took us to another room where I needed to chose the color! It was very hard for me and I was laughing!! We (the nurses and I) decided on purple! Dr. Duffy came in and said, "Jen told me you are having a hard time choosing a color! So if you let me pick, I won't call DCFS since it took you 2 days to come in!" I had on my Utah sweatshirt, but we had previously discussed that I am a BYU fan! He said one of his old patients is playing at the Y and he would go easy on them for a few years!! Anyways, he chose RED!! I knew the boys would be thrilled!!




At home:

She picked at it and looked at it for just a few minutes!






I love love love this picture!!





Ready for church!





No comments:

Post a Comment