Sunday, January 15, 2012

Broken Wrist

Friday, January 13th I took Lydia to her 18 month visit! She needs to be walking (but we are still with Kid's on the Move!!) Sunday morning, the 15th, she started walking!! That night we were at Jill's house for Lizzy's birthday dinner!! Lydia would only walk around a little bit!! The kids were going to start Yogi Bear in the basement and Lydia wanted to go down! She must have have gone down a different way than normal because she fell and broke her wrist! Her cry was different and lasted a while! Josh and I took her, and the left the boys to watch Yogi Bear, to Evelyn's house! Josh needed more wrap for his finger! I honestly thought she was still crying because we didn't let her stay with the kids! At Eve's she tried to crawl to Josh twice and fell over! We all diagnosed (including Eve's home teacher) that it was her right arm or wrist! We also saw she had a slightly bloody goose egg on her head on the side under her bangs!!
***
Monday I debated taking her to the DR.! She slept so well I was unsure!! In the afternoon I touched her arm and she said ow with a little cry!! Then the ow was at her wrist!! Finally later in the evening when Eric and Laura were gone and the boys were in bed Lydia did a little stunt move on my back and fell on her left arm!! She cried hard for a bit and I decided in the morning I would take her for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment