Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat

October 30th is Grandma Evelyn's birthday! We met at the Pie Pizza Place in Highland at 4pm for dinner! Grandma Laura and Grandpa Eric came too!! It was WILD!!




It was raining pretty good so we all went to Britt's church for trick or treating! The kids really enjoyed it!! At the church is when I realized none of my pictures had worked! I was very upset! Trent's parade, the kids at home in costume, none!! Grant was a little off, we wondered if he felt ok. He had just finished his antibiotics on Wed. the 27th. When we sat them on the couch for pictures he just wanted to stay there and rest. He wanted to watch a movie at home instead of Trick or Treating. At dinner he didn't eat either. I was worried about him! Ended up having fun at the church!



Lydia was asleep, so I took a picture of her stuff to try to feel better!


Had to get a shot of The Man in the Yellow Hat and George!!




Cute TJ invited the boys over to watch a Shrek special on TV! They were stoked!! Blake insisted he go with Mitch too! The kids got home and dumped the pumpkins out on the carpet to see what they had!! I remember doing that on Western Ave. in the front room and trading candy with my brother and sisters! (Paul was not born yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment