Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pretty much Blake

-Whenever Blake leaves the room of goes outside he always says, "Bye Love ya!"
-Walking through Wal-Mart the other day Blake kept saying, "Protect this house!" in a funny voice. That is from Josh and the U, "I will I will protect this house!"
-The other day Blake hit Lydia in the chin with a pool ball . . . she got a little goose egg! I was sooooo upset!!
-Blake saw a picture of my dad and said, "Grandpa is in Bis Marck." Really cute and separated the work Bis Marck! Then he said, "Grandma is in Bis Marck too!"
-Trent is terrified of the rain. I think it is lightening and wind, but it has been really hard the past week or 2 getting him to school!
-Whenever Blake walks in a room and sees Lydia he says, "Hello baby!"
-Blake pooped in the potty October,6th.
-When Blake gets out of his bed, he has the world to take with him . . . McQueen towel, Shrek towel, 3 blankets, a dog and a Panda, 2 slips and a fish! He also now has a pillow from off of our bed he likes to sleep on! The child is a riot! I could listen and talk with him all day!! Which I pretty much do!!
-Because Grant's birthday is coming, when Blake wants something, he says, "For my Birt day." or "For my Birt day party."
-If someone is sad Blake says, "Don't be sad," in the cutest voice!
-Grant had boxers on and was hiding behind the front door as Captain Underwear when Avery came to get her kids. We laughed, so Blake pulled his pants down and looked at Avery and said, "Look Vavery I underwear man!" It was so funny!
-Blake knows everyone. He gets up from his nap comes running to me, and says, "Where's TJ?" That is because he sees TJ. Or if I am sitting near him, he will say, "Where's mommy?" Does a big smile and says, "Oh there is mommy." He saw some shoes when he got up from his nap, "Body's shoes?"

No comments:

Post a Comment