Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Becker Business

Grant got Strep throat Friday the 15th at the cabin. Hot fever and could not sleep. I took the sweet thing to the Instacare Sunday while Josh, Trent and Blake went to Jaron Stanton's homecoming. Grant weighs 52 pounds and Lydia weighs 9 pounds 15 ounces! Then Monday the 18th I went to the Instacare and had Strep throat and got the shot!
***
Blake calls the Maxima the "axma." I love it!
***
Grant was asleep the other afternoon on the couch. I left him thinking he needed the sleep after being sick. Trent came home and was so funny! He played quietly for a while. Blake went over to wake Grant up and Trent jumped up, "Blake no no, don't wake Grant." Then he turned to me, "I like having some peace, let's let him sleep a little longer." Later Grant sat up. Trent quickly and sweetly, "Grant you can go back to sleep. We aren't doing anything, just hanging out. Keep sleeping, it is good for you!" I was laughing so hard under my breath!
***
Trent was reading Blake an animal book the other night - - actually quizzing him. It was so funny. Blake said jaguar for lion and Trent laughed. There was a mama lamb with a baby lamb standing behind it. Trent asked what's this, Blake replied, "An animal with 2 heads." Then Trent asked lion again, and Blake said, "um animal." Blake looked at another one, said, "Um let me think," squinted at it and said, "Grandma."
***
When Blake is messy during lunch or dinner he says, "May day may day I need a napkin." He learned that from Grant!
***
Talls, Simmons and Johnny & Jenny went to Kuaii Oct. 13 - 19. My mom came to watch the Tall kids and my dad flew in Sunday the 17th. Just to explain why my mom was here on Grant's birthday!
***
Blake is still saying Happy Birthday to Grant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment