Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Sunday morning Josh left at 6am with Child and Zimms - heading to AZ to move the Steven's. Grant was up all night flopping around with an earache. I did not know that though - realized he was HOT, fever. No church once again, back to the Instacare - HUGE wait. Saw Kaye Collins and Parker! After an hour and 20 minutes, Eve got out of church and came to get Trent and Lydia, Blake wanted to stay with me! Bottom line - Grant needs his tonsils out!! We headed to Eve's for birthday celebrations and lunch!
***
Went home got costumes on and headed to Jen's house. (Now I am feeling anxious at this point because I want pictures of the kids!) Jen made a darling witches brew with them and little pizzas.
***
I had to post all because I have never had a princess before!! (and it is so hard to get a decent shot of a baby)












Princess and Dragon




Uncle Matt the Mad Hatter and the kids!



My royal crew . . . a princess, Knight in shining armor, 2 dragons!









Princess and Knight






Heart tights
Paul the Pumpkin and I was Josh (I had on flip-flops too)


1 comment: