Friday, December 4, 2009

Turkey with the Talls

We left for the cabin Wednesday, November 25. I wanted In N Out so bad . . . but I did not want the kids sitting in the car for the hour long wait!! We got Carl's Jr. and hit the road!! The kids were thrilled to arrive . . . Grant opened the gate for us! They could not wait for the Talls to come! The kids had so much fun playing together!


Trent made a candy man with all the candy Dad bought!!


Thursday we cooked and snacked and watched movies! Our boys barely ate anything for Thanksgiving Dinner!


Johnny and Jenny came up later that night! That meant . . . jump off the balcony time - Uncle is here!!



I love this face!


Blake kept signing more!! He loved seeing the kids jump!! I was thrilled he signed more!!






Blake seemed to want a try!

That little face though makes me feel like an abuser!

We all headed home Friday the 27th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment