Friday, December 4, 2009

Josh is 31!

The boys and I hung a poster on the bathroom door. Josh did not see it so Trent took it in to him!! "Der Josh We love you vare vare much. Love Trent Grant and Blake" Trent did not want me in the picture! They are all wearing Grant's favorite color, blue and Trent's favorite color yellow!!

We put lots of notes in the Maxima for him to find! He ended up taking the truck, but Grant told him to check the Maxima!! Here are some of the notes:

Der Dad I love yoo so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much yoo ar my favrit favrit favrit Dad Happy Happy brthday go go go Dad WHoowho Dad Love Trent

Josh You rok a lot. We love you so much. Yoo rok rok rok rok rok Love Trent

Josh
I like haw yoo help. We rile love yoo. Yoo bild vare netle (neatly.) Yoo ar a grate Dad. We love yoo so so so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Trent

I love you! Today is your birthday! Love, Grant

I love riding 4-wheelers with you! I love you so much! Love, Grant

When Josh got home from work we went miniature golfing at the Southtown Mall! It is a glow in the dark place! After that we met Grandma Evelyn at the Olive Garden!



Sweet little frustrated Blake!!

4 comments:

  1. They have golfing at South Town? How did I not know this!!! I must take my kids there. Missed seeing you the other night. We will have to catch up in person SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new pictures!!!! You guys look fantastic, it makes me want to move to Utah. Miss you all terribly. Happy 31 Josh!!! Hope to see you all soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great updates Julie! I love the picture of Blake with a bit of attitude! He is even cute with attitude! I miss those cute boys.....(and you and Josh)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You guys have been up to so much, and we've missed it all! Ha ha. I can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully you'll be coming up this week? It looks like Josh had a great birthday! Fall cleaning always feels good. I'm sad we missed Thanksgiving with you guys, but it was good for us and John and Gayle to see them. Love you guys! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete