Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

This year Trent tried so hard to sleep! I told him I was too sick to get up in the night! They got up at about 6:45am! Santa brought red bricks and card board houses for both of them! They each got an animal pillow too!



Grant got a skateboard van!

Trent got rock house dinosaurs!

They both got a few long sleeve shirts! (NEEDED)


When Blake woke up we were done!! He came out to see his new slide and was very distracted by blown up punching balloons!!
Blake also got a little dog on a leash that barks!

All the boys got Starburst, Strawberry lemonade and toothbrushes! The bigger boys got band aides and shaving cream to play with in the bath! They also got some paint to decorate their card board houses!
Grandma and Grandpa Reese came to see the stuff! I got sick and felt much better so we had eggs and sticky buns!! Later Josh took the boys to see Alvin and the Chipmunks while Blake and I slept! We headed to Sandy for ham!! I was very sick! (I think lack of sleep!) I did not even have dessert! Everyone else had Raspberry Delight I had made! The big boys slept at Grandma and Grandpa's house and went to the Kangaroo Zoo the next morning!!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time we get some updates! :D Just kidding Julie we know how busy you have been and how sick you have been feeling. Hopefully that will be over soon. We love all the pictures and to see how the family spent the holidays. Hopefully you guys will be able to visit within the next couple weeks. We go too long without seeing you guys.

    ReplyDelete